A selection of advanced acupuncture methods
Strengthening the body, renewing energies, treating pain
Acupuncture is a natural treatment that originated in ancient Chinese medicine.
During acupuncture, tiny needles are inserted at various points in the body called "meridians."
The meridians are internal canals that pass between the internal organs (liver, spleen, pancreas, stomach) and continue to the limbs and head through the different parts of the body.
In these channels the qi energy flows, and when they reside the nerves that exist in the muscles of the body send a message to the brain, which in response releases endorphins and thus relieves pain.
Acupuncture can optimize the body's hormonal system, restore the immune system, and allow the body to actually heal its own pain. In addition to curing physical problems, Chinese acupuncture is used to treat mental problems such as various anxieties, depression, etc.
Acupuncture itself is usually not painful at all, and the insertion of the needles is quick and gentle. After inserting the needles, different, pleasant and fascinating energetic sensations can be felt along the treated energy channels, such as circumcision, warmth, internal currents and more. During acupuncture treatment many patients report a feeling of deep peace, relaxation and inward convergence. At the end of the acupuncture, you can experience relaxation, renewed vitality and significant relief in the level of pain.
Leading types of Acupuncture
What pains does acupuncture help with?
- Orthopedic pain - acupuncture is known to help relieve and reduce muscle and joint pain
- Headaches and Migraines - Acupuncture is now considered one of the leading natural methods for stopping migraines
- Stress and anxiety - Acupuncture treatment helps reduce stress
- Lack of energy - The treatment method is designed to renew and balance the body's energies as well as prevent fatigue and exhaustion.
Why do you get the best acupuncture treatments from us?
- The center's therapists are experienced and professional in all existing acupuncture methods
- Each patient receives personal treatment and accompaniment tailored for him according to his condition and goals.
- The center is the largest and most prestigious in Israel and has the most advanced technological equipment in the world
- In the center you will find a selection of products and supplements to improve and preserve the results
Sounds interesting? Leave your details below and a representative of Wellness will get back to you with more information: