Come to the counseling center and bring balance back into your life!
Hormonal imbalance creates a delay or dysfunction of processes that go through the body and growth, and is even closely related to the mental state. The hormones found in the human body are chemicals that produce, among other things, metabolism, maintain sugar levels and affect emotional and cognitive function, so it is important to treat hormonal imbalances.
On the problem
Hormonal imbalance is a growing phenomenon in the present era, adversely affecting a variety of internal organs alongside the emotional and mental state. Among the damages caused by hormonal imbalances can be seen: damage to the nervous system, poor metabolism due to dysfunction of the thyroid gland, increased secretion of hormones due to a problem with the pituitary gland, hot flashes, dry skin, extreme changes in mood and more.
Symptoms of the problem
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance may include: rate, extreme mood swings, nausea, fatigue or hyperactivity, constipation, gastrointestinal problems, restlessness and irritability, irregular menstruation, lust for dough and sweetness, feeling cold or hot in the hands, hair loss, lust Mini and more.
The phenomenon of hormonal imbalance can lead to many other symptoms, some of which are acute. For example: infectious infections, collapse of the immune system, recurrent pain, extreme moods, unbearable exhaustion and more. Therefore, it is very important to understand the root of the problem and give it proper treatment.
Problems are addressed
The treatment for balancing the hormonal system helps in healing and preventing a variety of problems and diseases:
- Diabetes and its complications, such as neuropathy, visual impairment, healing of non-healing wounds, prevention of limb injury and more.
- Hypothyroidism (hypothyroidism).
- Corneal overactivity (hyperthyroidism).
- Fertility problems in women, such as polycystic ovary syndrome, low ovarian reserve, difficulties in absorbing pregnancy, recurrent miscarriages and more.
- Fertility problems in men, such as abnormal sperm count.
- Menstrual irregularities, menstrual cramps and PMS syndrome, manifested in stress and various pains before menstruation.
- Acne and overeating due to hormonal imbalance.
Benefits of treatment
Treatment for hormonal balance Significant and varied benefits:
- Treatment and prevention of diabetes complications such as: decreased sensation in the legs, visual disturbances, wounds that do not heal for a long time, conditions of weakness as a result of sharp falls in blood sugar levels and more.
- Improving metabolic rate and supporting normal weight gain in hypothyroidism, as a result of increased glandular function.
- Assistance in the success of conventional fertility treatments, and a significant increase in the chances of pregnancy absorption.
- Facilitated the regulation of the menstrual cycle.
- Natural fertility treatments that replace the need for invasive procedures and multiple side effects.
- Balancing the harmful effects of an unbalanced lifestyle, such as damage due to irregular sleep, stress and strain, poor nutrition and more.
- The treatment is individual and unique to each patient, and is based on personal diagnosis.
You can read more about the treatments at the center at the following link:
Sounds interesting? Leave your details below and a representative of Wellness will get back to you with more information: