The revolutionary method of slimming
In an age where plastic and surgical interventions are becoming the lot of many, the Wellness Center offers a completely natural method for slimming, weight loss, cellulite removal, toning and body firming.
Circumference narrowing describes a treatment to reduce circumference in a variety of body parts: abdomen, legs, buttocks, arms and more.
The method is innovative, natural and the most advanced for narrowing the circumference and removing excess inches from the body circumference.
Method of treatment -
The E.B.T (Elastic Bandage Treatment method) imported from Europe is an innovative and exclusive method in Israel for slimming, based on applying aromatherapy creams and dressing the body with special elastic bandages.
The company's products are manufactured in Europe using a "green" method based on only natural ingredients that contain over 300 raw materials, including: extracts, essential oils, flower molecules, plants, roots, algae and minerals.
The winning combination between applying creams and dressing the body with special elastic bandages, creates an innovative and highly effective treatment for removing excess inches from our body circumference. The E.B.T method ensures a new, unique and pampering treatment experience. Patients report noticeable results after 2-3 treatments, with the recommendation standing for a series of 5-10 treatment sessions.
The course of treatment-
In this unique treatment, a cream containing herbal formulas is applied to the skin, which consists of dozens of unique herbs. After applying the herbal cream, the treated area is wrapped using special bandages, made of high-quality elastic material and manufactured with advanced technology whose function is to reduce the volume and cleanse the body of toxins and waste materials that accumulate inside it.
Did you know - the unique cream is a family development of five generations of doctors, who have twice received Oscars for cosmetics.
Skinny Wrap contributes to
- Body shaping
- Cellulite treatment
- Stretching and firming the skin
- Increased blood flow
Pictures before and after treatment
Sounds interesting? Leave details and a representative of the Wellness company will get back to you with details soon:
Learn more about slimming
How are scopes measured?
When we talk about circumference, the question is actually asked what is meant. First and foremost, it should be understood that these are medically and medically normal scopes.
For example, when it comes to waist circumference, it is measured using a tape measure that is wrapped around the body at navel height. A waist circumference above 102 cm for men and 88 cm for women is considered medically problematic. This is because unlike oil in other organs in the body, which accumulates between the muscles and the skin, the one that accumulates in the abdomen is located below the muscle layer, and therefore tends to leak into the blood vessels and liver.
Accumulation of fat in the blood vessels leads to their blockage and cardiovascular disease, while fatty liver impairs its function in filtering the blood and neutralizing toxins. These conditions form the basis for the development of metabolic syndrome, which can cause symptoms such as hypertension, high cholesterol and lipids, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and even bowel cancer.
Of course, beyond that, each person is free to personally decide which aesthetics he or she prefers, aesthetically.
Recommended exercises for slimming
Proper physical exercise can significantly help reduce your circumference, along with skinny wrap treatments.
Here are some great exercises for slimming, categorized by trained body areas:
Exercises to narrow the abdomen:
- Squats on a physio ball: Lie on your back on the ball, with your shoulders, shoulders and head in the air. Place your hands behind your back, making sure your elbows are facing to the sides. Perform a squat, hold yourself for 3-2 seconds, and return to the starting position. It is recommended to repeat the exercise three times, and perform 20-30 squats at a time.
- Strengthen the core muscles in the abdomen in a six-position: Stand in a six-position, detach the opposite arm and leg and try to stabilize in the position for at least a few seconds.
- Squats with legs in the legs: Lie on your back, with the legs raised at ninety degrees to the body. Lift the shoulder blades off the floor, then bring one knee close to the chest. Hold for a moment in the market, as you straighten the other leg so that it is parallel to the floor. Repeat the action on the other side, and continue to practice between 10-20 repetitions per side.
Exercises to reduce circumference in the waist area
- Kneeling with lateral tilt: Stand with your feet wide apart and your feet facing away. Keep your back straight, insert your abdomen and buttocks and place your hands behind your back. Get down to a kneeling position, and bend to the right and then to the left while exhaling.
- Lateral Abdominal Squats: Sit on a mat and gradually descend towards a supine position, not to the end - but only to the angle at which you will feel the abdominal muscles activated. Keep your back straight, and tuck your stomach in. From this position, turn the upper body to the left and right alternately. If it is necessary to increase intensity, the exercise can be performed with a dumbbell placed on the chest.
- Strengthen the waist while lying down: Lie on a mattress with the arms outstretched to shoulder height, legs raised and knees not locked. Slowly lower your legs to one side to the floor, and lift them back up by the power of your abdominal and waist muscles. Then repeat the exercise to the other side. If it is necessary to increase intensity, a power ball can be held between the legs at market height.
Exercises to reduce circumference in the buttocks and thighs
- Kneeling exercises: Stand in a standing position, with your back straight. Go up and down, and keep in mind that the angle that is formed in the knee joint at the peak of the range of motion is 90 degrees. You can repeat the exercise three times per side, performing 10-15 repetitions each time.
- Strengthen the hips in a six-position: Go down to a six-position, and lift one leg back, with the knee facing outwards. Extend the thigh in a large motion, then return the leg to the starting position. You can repeat the exercise each time on a different leg, and perform twenty repetitions on each side.
- Kneeling with a chair: Place one foot on a chair, with the other leg standing as far apart as possible. Lower your knee toward the floor, keeping your back upright, keeping a ninety-degree angle between your knee and ankle and between your thigh and calf. This can be repeated 15 times on each side.
- Exercises to reduce circumference in the armsBending elbows with a rubber band: Stand with the rubber band spread, holding it with both hands, lying straight on the sides of the body. Bend your elbow, each time on one side or both sides together, and return to the starting position, making sure to press your arms to the sides of your body. You can repeat the exercise three times per side, performing 10-15 repetitions each time.
- Rowing with a rubber band: Sit on a physio ball, with your legs spread across the pelvis, knees bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet parallel to each other. Grab the rubber band around the stand and hold it at chest height. Pull the rubber band toward the body, keeping the forearms parallel to the ground, and then return to the starting position. You can repeat the exercise three times, and perform 15 repetitions at a time.
- Exercise for the back arm with a dumbbell: Lie on your back on the physio ball, with your buttocks in the air, and your arms straight over your shoulders. Bend your arms and lower the weights toward the sides of the head, then return to the starting position.
Although fat is used as the main source of energy for the body, helps insulate it from the cold, pads the internal organs and is even essential for building cell membranes in the body - there is no reason for its concentration to increase beyond what is necessary. If you suffer from too large a scope, in a way that endangers your health and harms the desired appearance, it is possible and recommended to change the situation, using the skinny wrap treatment, and combining appropriate exercises, proper nutrition and a healthy and balanced lifestyle.