Treatment of Allergies
Get to know the range of treatments to cure and prevent the next outbreak!
Allergy is an overreaction of the immune system. When the immune system is too stimulated it reacts to an overreaction, even when it is exposed to substances that are not dangerous to the body and some are even important to it.
On the problem
The main function of the immune system is to detect and damage foreign bodies or different from the healthy cells of the body, such as: bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and even cancer cells. Penetration of a foreign substance into the body (allergen), causes a chain of chemical processes that activates cells called MAST cells. These release a wide variety of chemicals including a protein known to many as histamine. These substances are responsible for the allergic reaction manifested in itching, rashes, sneezing and in extreme cases even shortness of breath, suffocation from edema, hypotension and death. Allergy is a disease that is increasing in the population from year to year.
We invite you to read more about allergies, and the natural and effective treatments and prevention methods provided by professional and experienced therapists at the Wellness Center for Natural Medicine. Suffering from allergies? Contact us today at 073-2811041 to schedule a treatment.
Symptoms of the problem
An allergic reaction is manifested by typical symptoms of runny nose, sneezing, skin rash, edema and shortness of breath.
Diagnosis for allergy clarification will usually be made by an allergist. The patient will be thoroughly questioned and will also undergo a skin allergy test as well as blood tests.
The main and most dangerous complication of allergies is anaphylactic shock. Anaphylactic shock is a very excessive allergic reaction, which can endanger the patient's life, as it causes its severe expression to block the respiratory system. Anaphylactic market requires immediate treatment, in order to avoid irreversible consequences, which can lead to death.
Problems are addressed
Allergy treatment helps prevent and cure a variety of related problems:
- Chronic rhinitis.
- Repeated sneezing.
- Allergic rashes.
- Allergic asthma.
- Nausea, vomiting and indigestion due to food allergies.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin.
Benefits of treatment
Treating allergies has significant and varied benefits:
- The treatment works with the body and not against it, and is aided by the natural healing power. In fact, acupuncture treatment can be said to help the body heal itself.
The treatment is thorough and not just symptomatic, and touches on the root of the problems, while contributing to the balance of the person as a whole.
- The treatment of allergies through acupuncture, herbs and nutritional counseling is considered highly effective, and helps relieve and cure "stubborn" allergies that do not go away in other ways.
- Acupuncture treatment is a pleasant and relaxing experience, whose function is to strengthen the function of the parasympathetic nervous system, reduce stress and improve the patient's ability to relax his body.
- The treatment is individual and unique to each patient, and is based on a personal diagnosis, with a distinction between allergies caused by different causes.
Sounds interesting? Leave your details below and a representative of Wellness will get back to you with more information: